|And while McCarthy's Spicer impression was how NBC (heavily) promoted the episode, the game show sketch after her monologue felt like a much worthier — and almost totally apolitical — display of the physical comedy chops that make her such a|
|The “filthy” reference is presumed to be about Colbert's monologue last week, in which he made an oral-sex joke about POTUS and Russian ruler Vladimir Putin. Colbert had opened his Monday show last week with a string of insults directed at Trump, |
|On Valentine's Day earlier this year, a projection of a pregnant Trump cuddled by Putin appeared in New York City, courtesy of the dating app Hater. The illustration, according to the company, was to "make people laugh" ... president of the U.S. could|
|As their son recently joked about them in his monologue while hosting Saturday Night Live, they've moved once since coming to America in the early 1980s, from South Carolina to North Carolina, so it's pretty useless to tell them to go back to India|
|“He was dating a poet at the time, and all I had was fiction I'd written, and you can't hand someone 500 out-of-context pages and be like, 'Fall in love with me!' ” says Irby. So she started a Myspace page, writing during downtime at her job as a|
|Of course, there were the four heroines of Sex and the City who candidly discussed sex and the perils of modern dating, but they were beautifully made up, successful, and fashionable. None of them evoked ... Fleabag the woman is imperfect, unhappy|
|He's happy with his 'dad bod' and doesn't care what other people think.|
|Here's my conversation with Rock for New York Magazine's cover story on Ansari, in which he revealed what advice he gave Ansari about his SNL monologue, how Aziz is like Leonardo DiCaprio, and the importance of taste in comedy. Aziz talks about ... No|
|With “Chris Pine Monologue,” we have guest host Pine trying to sort out the differences between the current glut of “jacked and sweet” movie star Chrises: Pratt, Evans, Hemsworth and Pine. It's a hilarious idea ... There have been live appearances, but|
|Grace Sheene was 6 years old when she first took the stage at West T. Hill, as Molly in Annie — but her performance almost didn't happen. “I remember not wanting to audition for it. I thought, 'I don't want to do that … I like to be by myself when I|
- Tinder stalker: Angela Jay tells Melissa Doyle how Paul Jay almost ...
- LSU aims to sweep Auburn in Saturday SEC baseball showdown: Game time, TV schedule, live stream
- The best ever chance to become a Lottery millionaire? Saturday's draw gives punters better odds thanks to Olympics ...
- MRTI Barber Notebook: Saturday
- No escort section? No problem for prostitutes on Backpage.com
- What if my problem comes from lyme disease?
- Woman Gets Paid To Go On Dates, And Her Boyfriend Has No Problem With It
- The Prevalence of Hook-Up Culture on College Campuses Is Completely Exaggerated—and That's a Problem
- The Big Problem With the Master of None Tinder Episode
- The perfect date night, according to Amber Tamblyn and David Cross